What does your session include?
- Up to 3 hrs of shoot time.
- Multiple outfit changes if desired.
- In person reveal to view fully retouched finished images.
- Ordering session at in person reveal. Please be prepared to complete your order at this time. It is best to come with wall measurements and frame dimensions if you have decided on placement before viewing images. If you need help just let me know!
- Wardrobe: I always ask my clients to send me a snapshot of what they are planning on wearing. If you need help I will work with you to design your outfit, colors and accessories.
The Photographer cannot be held responsible for damage to Garments due to environmental events. Clients is responsible to arrange personal assistance for garments
Copyright: Title (possession) of and copyright to all products shall remain with the Photographer. All photos are copyrighted. The negative and or digital images (hereinafter collectively the “images”) created by the Photographer. It is illegal to copy, scan, reproduce, or post online in forums or elsewhere without the written permission of the Photographer. Violators of this federal law will be subject to its civil criminal penalties.
Retainer: A retainer fee of $50 is required for all portrait sessions & 50% of all wedding packages. This is a non-refundable retainer. In the event of cancellation, the retainer paid is non-refundable. It shall be liquidated for damages to the Photographer in the even of a cancellation by the Client. No date is reserved until a retainer is received. The retainer shall be applied towards the total cost of the services to be rendered. Additional custom orders (reprints, enlargements, albums) must be paid in full at the time of order.
Cancellation: There shall be no refund of retainer. If you have a true emergency (a bad day is does not count) you are allowed one reschedule. If you just forget or something of that nature there will be a $50 fee. Please keep in mind that this is a business and I have cleared my calendar to spend time with you and your family.